At Aspire Electrical, I have many years experience dealing with electrical issues around the home – and for Landlords too. Serving mainly Harlow and the surrounding areas, Aspire Electrical’s local electricians offer services to fix electrical problems and to complete electrical installation works, such as:
- Fault finding service to determine the nature of any electrical problems that you may be experiencing
- Complete and part house rewires
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Additional power point installation
- Lighting installation
- Major changes such as kitchen appliance and electric shower installation
- House purchase electrical inspections are carried out, giving piece of mind when buying a new home
- We can carry out small jobs from as little as £40
Have questions or need more information? Wondering how much it will cost to rewire your house, or how much it will cost to install a plug socket? Contact us by email or by phone; I will usually email or respond within the hour.
Aspire Electrical also offers Landlord EICR Certificates and can also carry out any required remedial work. All certificates are issued to the Landlord/Letting Agent.
The ElectricSafe Register is a single, easily recognisable brand, designed to help the general public identify professional electricians. All electricians on the ElectricSafe Register are experienced, meet strict qualification requirements and are assessed to ensure their ongoing competence.
At Aspire Electrical, our local electricians have up-to-date qualifications and many years experience, to ensure work is carried out to a professional standard.